Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving- at my house




So I cooked this year. Yes, it's true- and everyone survived. It was something of a gathering of odds and ends. My sister, Stacey, and I gathered up our remaining family members and had a very memorable Thanksgiving, to say the least. I hope it's a new family tradition. I really enjoyed having everyone together in one place- if only for a short time. I've always sort-of passed by thanksgiving, as if it were just a pause in the time between Halloween and the much anticipated Christmas. This year I stopped to give thanks for the people and the blessings in my life.

2 comments:

Amy said...

it looks like you have a festive holiday at your home. You home is bueatiful Tiff. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas with your adorable Family! Take Care!

Amy said...

Looks like y'all had fun. I love seeing the pics of your family. Miss y'all.