Friday, January 2, 2009

2008 Holiday Season

Well, here we are- 2009. What a relief! I tell you what, I am ready for a breath of fresh air! I went by the garden center today and I purchased my first set of seeds and I am already planning my garden! I'd like to find some sort of compost bin. Maybe I could convince Ryan that it will save us money and he'll build me one!
Our Holidays were wonderful- We spent Christmas Eve with my Aunt Kathy and her family. We sang Christmas carols with her neighbors then spent the rest of the evening spending time laughing and chatting.
We woke up Christmas morning to the same presents we put under the tree the night before! Yep its true, Santa only comes to your house if you know who the hell he is. Hopefully he makes it to our house next year! I did manage to score a sweet IPOD- Ryan got it personalized for me so that made it extra special! We spent the afternoon with Ryan's family at his sisters house.
Our WONDERFUL neighbors invited us over, pj's and all, to eat a super-tasty prime rib dinner.
I'm looking forward to getting my Christmas stuff organized and put away, painting some rooms, and getting some quilting done. We are also hoping to plan a couple trips to California.
Oh, and I'm getting a GYM MEMBERSHIP! All I have is time- Right?
We hope you have set some achievable goals this year!
Happy New Years!

No comments: